Friday, July 18, 2008

"Where does the newborn go from here?"


Alright, I'll come clean: I'm not sure what path to take with this blog right now.

It started it with a goal that changed when I went to London. Then I used it to write about the course's progress so that everyone interested could simply come here and read about it. At the same time I wrote some of my thoughts about videogames and their future. I usually upload a picture with the post so that it's not that dry and devoid of interest for those who read it and don't really care about videogames.

Right now I'm back to Portugal, making portfolio pieces and improving a lot of models I had started but not finished. Getting ready for the next steps. Most of the people who came here to see if I was alright have already talked to me in person and are in a more constant contact now so I believe they stopped reading this.

So the question is for the rest of you:

What do you want to read about when you visit this blog?

5 comments:

eXe_cutable said...

eXe: Your opinion about stuff.

David Sena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Sena said...

It's your subtitle just for showoff? "I want to get into the videogame industry and here I share my experience and thoughts about it. I'm going to show you how I got in." If not, keep strict to why you created this blog and keep writing :)

Raistlin said...

Aah, I hoped someone would say that. =)

What I meant was a bit like "While I'm working on portfolio stuff and trying to put together a website the news about it will probably be boring so until I have new and interesting things to say about it I should find another subject. Then obviously get back to it because that's the whole point."

I'm still trying to get into the game industry, now dedicating even more time to it. I just feel like writing a post called "I had to change the UVs because of a damn ear" sounds uninteresting to everyone but me.

André Lamelas said...

em português porque na nossa língua é que nos entendemos:
leio o teu blog praticamente desde o início porque gostei da ideia. também gostava de seguir uma carreira na indústria dos videojogos e talvez por isso ver outra pessoa a seguir o mesmo sonho dá-me uma certa moral e alegria.

quero que continues a escrever e a mostrar o teu trabalho. não foi para isso que criaste o blog? :p

parabéns pah, continua com o bom trabalho!