Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The coolest tattoo I've ever seen



Wow. WOW. A few years ago I was a fan of tattoos and even wanted to have one done, but I have a phobia for needles and really couldn't find something I would not regret having on my skin for the rest of my life.

I kind of lost interest but today I spend the day sick at home and decided to finish The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker on the Gamecube. After that I went to look for some pictures of concept art of even screenshots to further study its wonderful graphics and I found THIS.

I have no words to describe it other than "The coolest tattoo I've ever seen".

Here is a photoshop mockup of what it will look like when colored:



Further info here.

2 comments:

Vlad said...

I hope you are feeling better now.

Regarding tattoos, you can have a temporary tattoo nowadays, something in the range of 7-8 years. If you want to keep it, you'll have to retouch it. If you don't want it, it will fade away.

Regarding that tattoo. It's cute, but for something like that, it really (and by really I mean REALLY) lacks color. I think it would be absolutely amazing if it was colored.

Raistlin said...

I am feeling a bit better now, thank you. :)

The guy who had this done is planning to get it colored when he gets the money for it. He actually tried to color it digitally in photoshop to see what it will look like.
(i will edit the post and include it)

As for me, I think this looks good enough. I don't know if there would be a chance of the tattoo artist ruining what's already there and I like it as it is (I would paint their eyes black, though).

...i am still afraid of needles, but I'm working on it on a psychological level.