Thursday, January 17, 2008

First pen down

When I got here and realized I hadn't brought a pen with me I borrowed one and took my notes. In the end of that first day as an Escapee I bought a pack with two and another notebook. One week and a half later the first pen is finished, the second one is at less than half and the notebook is more than half full.

Almost every page is filled with notes and small sketches to help me understand it when I look at them in THE FUTURE. I don't want to forget a thing.

This picture is what we see near the Lounge Room where we take our breaks and where the coffee machine is (who some people seem to love). There's a wii, a xbox 360, controlers and some games in an unlocked cupboard but we still haven't touched them. We talk about them all the time when we are there, mainly because the wii is always turned on and the screen is projected on a wall. Oh, what these guys do to tease us. Finding the remotes was too easy.

No comments: