Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some more delicious cakes

I once wrote a post about a videogame wedding from one of the Blizzard's guys but here are some more videogame delicacies I found lying around the internet. There's crazy people everywhere, but this is wonderful. Interesting-looking food is nice once in a while. I know I just said that but I think if I ate a slice of any of these I would feel like I was destroying a work of art.

A delicious work of art.


This one is a NES (Nintendo Entertainment System). Remotes and all.


If I identify this you'll probably feel insulted, so I won't.


Really cool Super Mario Mario Bros one.


Wind Waker cake featuring Zelda Gashapons on top. No, they are not eatable.


Detail on Tetra and Link gashapons.

Incredible Fallout "Bloody Mess" cake.

I have a few more crazy fanatic things about gaming in my hard drive, hang around if you want to see them. I just felt like breathing some fresh air into this blog.

No comments: