Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Notebook over, third pen approaching the same fate

(Art by fellow deviantArt member Transfuse)

Finally we got to poly week. Now I am learning what I really wanted to learn in terms of modeling.

Now that I'm in the U.K. I remembered I can buy some games for my Gamecube on ebay.co.uk and pay less for the postage charges. This is what I have been doing the last few days. Bidding and comparing prices. If all goes well I will have all the major Gamecube games during the next month. (the very top of the charts and some original -cheap- ones)

Today the I got the first one and it rocks. It hasn't got any scratches and really looks new. It's Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. I started playing the first one this weekend and I can't believe this got right past me when it was released. It is without a doubt one of the most beautiful, most intelligent and certainly one of the best games I have ever played. It really pulls you in.

I hadn't become this hooked in a game for a while. Neither had I cursed one while playing (save for Resident Evil 4). After it got extinct the Gamecube started to amaze me and I am loving everything it has offered me so far.

1 comment:

Luís said...

I want to play too :P