Sunday, January 27, 2008

Demo or Die!


Well this may come as a shocking title if you don't know this sentence. It exists for almost every subculture so don't be offended by it. It just means demoscene is a pretty important thing for some people.

Anyway, free things are always welcome, right?

I recently found these DVDs called "Demo or Die!" and they are pretty good actually. It's basically a selection of demos captured in video that spans for five DVDs (so far, I bet bartman will make another one with the demos that were released in 2007 because some were astonishing). They are mainly PC demos. I would like some captures from other platforms because I don't have them. I know about emulators, though. It's not the same thing.

It's useful if you want to watch demos in a big screen or if you want to introduce someone to the scene. I recently downloaded all of them and the selection fits my taste almost perfectly.

...did I mention they're free to download?

No comments: