Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pacman stuff

I am not the biggest Pacman fan but lately I have come across a vast amount of pacman stuff. Today I bring you the best so far!


Cheese Pacman


Guitar Pacman


What the skeleton of Pacman would look like.


Awesome Christmas tree.



And now imagine if they had used the original name. Thank the testers for noticing the obvious pun. "Puck Man" with those letters and the long nose...the future of videogames would have been ruined right from the start.

2 comments:

Vlad said...

I wasn't aware of the original name... Makes me wonder what would have happened to the whole marketing strategy... Halo... Hasso...

Raistlin said...

Some companies seem to make tributes to it all the time. Here are a few:
-"Wild Woody"
-"Spanky's Quest"
-"Sticky Balls"
-"Iggy's Reckin' Balls"
-"Booby Kids"
-"Nuts & Milk"
-"XEXYZ"