Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chapter 2 ends

Flying toasters!

Yesterday was the final day of the VFX course and that picture is one of the frames from my final shot. It only lasts a bit over 6 seconds because the original clip wasn't too long. Anyhow, I think I did a fine job, well over my initial expectations. The shot could still use some tweaking but as Lee says, our work is never finished. It's always work in progress and we're getting better all the time so it's hard to get an ultimate version. In the end this was what I have accomplished in the time I had, at this moment in time.

When I get it online I'll publish the link here.

The course was intense. I still believe it's not possible to learn these things at a higher speed than this without the brain exploding into pieces, killing all your classmates and damaging the school's equipment.

I survived!

4 comments:

Luís said...

I WILL SURVIVE, tananana nanana

Congratulations dude !!

Raistlin said...

first I was afraid, I was petrified!

Thanks dude!

Pinhas said...

That brain exploding seems awfully fun! Oh Joy!!
Congrats, kid! Now you have an idea for your nex animation: Brain Blow!
Hugs from the Familia!

Vlad said...

Grats dude!