Friday, April 4, 2008

"Olá", you say?

Isn't this utterly charming?

Anyway, after a turbulence-filled flight, here I am. Back to Portugal just in time for my birthday, almost missing my family dinner because the car broke down in the middle of the highway. It's kind of ironic. In the end we were able to go to said dinner because dad took us (he had already been there and had just got home just in time to go back again!).

Whew.

It is tough trying to do all the things I am supposed to do during this period in Portugal. I already had some plans and things I would like to to but I also have some things I must to while I am here. Yes, work. For me and for people who let me work for them. No, I don't want to go everywhere and talk about everything that happened three months because that would mean accepting virtually every request and there's not enough time for that. Sure, I'll go to some places but others will just have to wait for the next time I return. I also need to rest because the next course will be hard. I'll make it even harder for me because I want to impress the people there so....
Sorry guys, that's what this website is here for.

3 comments:

Luís said...

welcome back !

Vlad said...

Hey! Have a cookie! :)

Raistlin said...

:) thanks everyone!