Sunday, June 1, 2008

week 3

(real-life pixelart in Manhattan)

I am aware I didn't show the second week's progress and the reason is I decided to remake the model and I have been doing it in my short free time since then.

This week was different from the last. If I said last week was intensive, this one was insane. First day was a bank holiday, second one was a day full of theory about a lot of things and a briefing for the next three days.

The goal was to make one or two items that could be in a Prince of Persia game, mostly Sands of Time. We had a list of about twenty differend objects we could do. I am also here to train myself to work under strict timelines, so I chose to make three objects. I am proud of what I have achieved.

The images in the next post represent those three days. (This is so I can have a separate tag for "Gallery" for clarity's sake)

No comments: