Sunday, January 13, 2008

First Week

Lisbon airport. The day was cloudy in order to give me a smooth weather transition.

Yes, this queue leads me to the place where they told me I had over 7 kgs of extra weight in my main bag. Luckily they didn't complain about the hand luggage until I was inside the plane.

This is what I saw during most of the trip.

This is what I see every morning. The bus stop is near the end of the road, to the left. Note the cars ride on the wrong side of the road here. I get confused all the time when I am crossing the streets. Some places have "Look Left/Right" imprinted near the sidewalk.

This is what I see if I look back. I am sharing this place with about 12 people but I still haven't met all of them. The ones I met were extremely nice.

The second time I saw the Biffas I had a camera on my pocket. Aren't they gorgeous?

As you can see today was my first trip do a near supermarket, Asda (not Asma!). It's near but I still have to get there by bus. See if you can spot some familiar brands. I'll explain part of the reason why the salt is there too, it's not that obvious for people who don't know what I am talking about. Notice the healthy-looking food.

Now I'll do the laundry for the first time in my life.

No comments: