Saturday, January 5, 2008

Preparing for liftoff


Tomorrow I'll leave for London. I am getting more anxious than I thought I would be. I could barely sleep today. Though this is a dream come true and a long thought goal, I am already missing some people and some places. Seeing a friend of mine hold her tears as I left and knowing she let it all out after I was gone really affected me.

Well, the show must go on. This is probably the best part of my life, the part where I can still choose paths. The part where I can still make my dreams come true. They have to understand it and I am making my best to explain why I'm doing this. It's the right time and I have the resources. I am escaping mediocrity and building a career I can be proud of.

Oh, and I bought a camera to record this stage of my life so prepare for a visual report too. I could post one of the few pictures I took to test it, but I think this one says it all.

No comments: