Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chapter 1 ends

Six weeks, four pens, one and a half notebook later...

Maya Core ended yesterday and that watch I posted was my final project. It took two weeks with classes everyday, so in the end I didn't have half a day to spend in it, and I tried to rest in the weekend because I knew the week would be hard. I am not completely satisfied with it but there were a few unexpected things that took a lot of time to solve.

This was insane. When I first heard of the course and saw a few student's final projects I honestly thought it was impossible to go through so much in six weeks. It is possible, believe me, but you will have to sweat and drink a lot of coffee. I have never been taught so much in such a short period of time. If you value that and really push yourself then it's worth it.

And now...a bit of rest, two weeks of dirty clothes waiting to be washed and almost no food so I'll have to go out and get some. Chapter 2 starts on Monday.

2 comments:

Tadeu_o_fartador said...

jesus, that wireframe is barely inteligible , just put a smooth shade with smooth1 with wires ;)

Raistlin said...

This is the wireframe I use to impress chicks. Did you really think I worked with this? ;)