Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back from Portugal, ready for chapter 3

(image by hioxz)

Landed in London at midday. Got back easily, without mistakes and found my room just as I left it which means I have some long overdue laundry to do.

Going back to Portugal was really nice, though I didn't do a lot of things I wanted to do. I won't dwell on it. I ate home home made food again! "Mother-made", which is even better! I got to be with my best friends and travelled to several places from Portalegre to Santiago de Compostela (Spain). Watched some movies I enjoyed and some episodes of good shows. I didn't sleep much for several reasons.

I'll try to compensate some sleep tonight. Hopefully I won't be woken up by Tony Carreira again...ugh. I thought I was far away from that but once again it chased me.

No comments: